Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#226

I was determined today to find something positive to say about clouds. It has been very cloudy and cool here recently and it's been dragging me down because I'm so ready for a warm Spring!!!!! Ready to plant, ready to dig in the dirt, ready to see FLOWERS and BUTTERFLIES!!! But since I haven't been able to do that, I have been able to work on our basement painting project, so that's one good thing. Another good thing about clouds is that they are often very beautiful! And very varied. No two clouds look alike and even the same cloud doesn't look the same for very long. I think I need to spend more time lying on the grass and staring at the clouds and imagining what's up there...a wooly lamb, a turtle, an elephant head. That was so fun when I was a kid! :-) Clouds also make great pictures. Especially during a sunset or a thunderstorm. Oh my, they showcase God's power. Nothing like a lightning bolt lighting up a tall thundercloud to make you feel how small you are. Cloud pictures also make great backgrounds for photos of your Super-Son flying to save the world! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment