I am grateful for jump ropes and boys who jump and for healthy hearts that enable them to jump! I'm also glad that they're still teaching our kids how to jump at school!
Today was the Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser at school to help raise money for the American Heart Association and Trevin did a great job. This picture is from when he did it last year since I forgot my camera this year! He did so much better this year...jumped longer and steadier...and, lucky him, won a football in a drawing!
Today was the Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser at school to help raise money for the American Heart Association and Trevin did a great job. This picture is from when he did it last year since I forgot my camera this year! He did so much better this year...jumped longer and steadier...and, lucky him, won a football in a drawing!

No comments:
Post a Comment