I am grateful, so grateful for my mom. Today is her birthday. I so wanted to be there to help her celebrate, but I couldn't. Even my card was late. But I hope somehow in spite of everything that she knows how much she means to me. This post will help...because I know you read my blog, mom. :-)
I am grateful for our friendship and for the times when we weren't such good friends, but you still did what was right for me. I'm grateful that you are such a creative person...from cooking to sewing to gardening, you inspire me in so many ways! You taught me what I know about butterflies and bluebirds and I know where I get my enthusiasm from for all things beautiful. You love my kids, my husband, and listen to my funny stories when I call you on my way to Wal-mart. You love ME, and support me and listen when I need a shoulder to cry on. You don't judge me, but you give me loving advice that is so easy to accept. You are wise, kind, smart, hard-working, and I want to be just like you when I grow up. Thank you for everything! I love you!


Belated Happy Birthday to your dear Mom!! xo
ReplyDelete